So here's the result. I'm not sure it looks appetizing in the wok, but it's the only picture I took. I can tell you, that it's good. Yum! I want some right now!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
chicken adobo
The past couple of years, I haven't really cooked much. Since I returned to LA in May, i've mostly just cooked breakfast food. In late August, I actually cooked real food. I made chicken adobo. I don't really know how to make adobo, so meAnn, my friend in the Philippines was actually giving me instructions while I was cooking.
So here's the result. I'm not sure it looks appetizing in the wok, but it's the only picture I took. I can tell you, that it's good. Yum! I want some right now!
So here's the result. I'm not sure it looks appetizing in the wok, but it's the only picture I took. I can tell you, that it's good. Yum! I want some right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment