This month, I found out that they were holding lessons all over Los Angeles for people to learn the "Thriller" dance. This was all part of
Thrill the World 2008, an attempt to set a world record of the most people around the world simultaneously performing the dance (which they did).
My 12-year-old nephew is very into the song, so I thought he'd actually want to learn the steps. They had lessons in the area, but he actually didn't want to do it. Maybe it's that age. I would probably have done if the family was doing it. lol.
Fortunately, they had a couple of lessons on the UCLA campus, and last Tuesday (October 21), I was able to catch a little bit of it.



(I actually have a couple of video bits, but it's taking too long to upload, so you'll have to settle for the pics.)
No comments:
Post a Comment